The City is rolling out grouped purchases of energy (100% green gas and electricity) for private individuals, the liberal professions and small businesses in the City of Brussels. The aim is to bring together as many participants as possible, to strengthen negotiations in reducing the energy price. This action will be relaunched every 3 years.
The main project organiser:
OBJECTIVES TO BE ACHIEVED:
- 4,000 persons participating in grouped purchases.
- 2,000 persons accepting the negotiated offer.
Expected reduction of CO2: 31.73 t CO2/year
- Socio-economic: improving the purchasing power of consumers.
- Environmental: supply 100% green electricity.
FOLLOW-UP AND EVALUATION INDICATORS:
- Number of participants registered for the grouped purchases.
- Number of subscribed contracts.
Budget: €60,000 (communication among the general public)