In order to generate a team spirit among the City's staff and encourage participants to get more involved in the sustainable development approach undertaken by the City, three activities will be organised each year. Example: uprooting of invasive plants, film screenings, conferences, bike tours, tastings, etc. A pre- and post-activity evaluation questionnaire will be organised to measure the level of awareness/understanding of the theme covered.
The main project organiser:
OBJECTIVES TO BE ACHIEVED:
- Get at least 150 people participating each year in activities organised for staff to raise awareness of sustainable development.
- 50% of participants have a better understanding of the issue after the activity (measured by questionnaire).
Expected reduction in CO2: not applicable
- Socio-economic: financial advantage for the City and for officials in their own homes.
- Cultural: creating links between employees.
- Environmental: rational use of resources
FOLLOW-UP AND EVALUATION INDICATORS:
- Number of activities organised each year for staff.
- Number of participants.
- % of participants with a better understanding of the issue after the activity (measured by questionnaire).